Online rail portal
A cloud-based engineering tool for viewing and managing gauging data.
The Balfour Beatty Rail Portal is a cloud-based engineering software tool for viewing and managing rail infrastructure data. The portal provides users with a managed Rail Data Information solution available 24x7 from anywhere.
The portal is available at www.bbrailportal.com.
- Clear and concise user interface incorporating simple navigation icons and modern browser look and feel
- Searchable and highly accessible data
- Tools designed to support asset information teams to manage the approval of data
- Surveys collated and survey data quality validated on submission from 3rd party survey companies
- Gauging all current vehicles on network
- Trending analysis overtime to intelligently predict maintenance requirements
- Statistics to report on all key network indicators
- Geographic based result reporting services
- The ability to collate all of your rail gauging infrastructure data into a single online source (single source of truth for the network)
- Data accessible 24x7, from anywhere
- Minimal up front cost, not limited by local I.T. or infrastructure and release procedures
- Scalable and expandable to meet current and future requirements
- Always secure and always up to date
- Time based data snapshots available to all gauging engineers online
- Rolling Stock Clearance (RSC) service can automatically check all of your rail gauging structure data as new data becomes available
The following specification is recommended for running the Balfour Beatty Rail Portal :
Modern Internet browser (IE 11 or above)