Structure Survey Editor course
An introduction to the techniques and capabilities of the Structure Survey Editor infrastructure profile editing software.
- Structure Survey Editor has been designed to assist surveyors when undertaking measurements for tunnels, bridges and platforms by providing a tool that allows for viewing and, if required, the manipulation of profile data prior to any design or gauging clearance work.
- We provide a comprehensive 1 day course, from introduction to structure profiles through to loading, editing and saving of profiles.
- All delegates of are provided with a certificate of participation.
- Structure Survey Editor Classroom Based course (1 Day)
- Structure Survey Editor Online Course (1 Day)
Download the brochure
To download the course brochure, click here.
For further information or to book a course:
Telephone: +44 (0)1629 760 750
Fax:+44 (0)1629 760 751
Smedley Street East