Unlock the value in your assets by capturing spatially accurate point cloud and image data.
OmniCapture3D is a portable mobile mapping system. The unit contains two high speed laser scanners, an inertial measurement device, and an imaging system. These are synchronised to capture high density point cloud data.
OmniCapture3D removes the need for manual surveying of the network. This improves safety and reduces the time and cost associated with manual surveying.
How it works
The point cloud data is seamlessly combined with positioning data from the inertial measurement unit. The imaging system adds high definition views of the survey area to provide additional context for users.
OmniCapture3D data is compatible with industry standard CAD tools and links directly with our OmniSurveyor3D software. The data can be delivered in one large ‘data dump’ or divided into different sections as required.
- Installation can be temporary or permanent
- The two laser scanners, inertial measurement unit and imaging system are fully synchronised
- Each laser scanner captures 1 million points per second with up to 200 profiles per second
- Imagery captured in 4k, high definition, infrared, or spherical views
- Fully compatible with OmniSurveyor3D
- Removes the need for manual surveying of the network, reducing safety risk, cost and time requirements
- High quality data is given context with real-life imagery
- Data is provided to you in the format you require it
- Using OmniSurveyor3D you can create a virtual model of an area from data captured
- Compatible with industry standard CAD tools