TrueTrakTM is a world-leading dynamic measurement system for both manned and unmanned track geometry measurement.
This light weight expandable, modular monitoring system uses state-of-the-art electronics for reliable, accurate track geometry measurements.
How it works
The modular design is based around an expandable power and data bus architecture.
It transfers data between modules over a high-bandwidth optical fibre communications link. A central unit with removable drives provides a common control and data synchronisation hub. This hub contains integrated WiFi/ SMS for data upload and real-time alerts, as well as facilities for remote or local user login. The central unit also provides the interface point to any train-based systems data that may be available, which allows common information to be shared, reducing duplication and minimising installation costs.
- Choice of optical modules (low-light or high-speed)
- Choice of inertial configurations (body or bogie mounted)
- All EN13848 compliant for track geometry
- Attended and unattended options
- Modern modular (LRU based) design
- Integrated lens cleaning
- Wi-Fi data up-load
- Real time data synchronization to other systems
- Low initial system costs
- Proven in service
- Low running costs
- Integrated real-time:
- alert management available
- location system available
- ride system available
- running rail profile available
- third and fourth rail profile
Download the brochure
Click here to download the TrueTrakTM brochure